Analysis of Service Quality as a Measure of Customer Loyalty with Marketing Spiritualization as an Intervening Variable (Empirical Study on Cv. Al-Muntaha Record Sragen)

Sri Wahyuni ., Mulyanto .

Abstract


This research was purpose to know service quality as a measure of customer loyalty with marketing spiritualization as an intervening variable.The data was collected from 100 respondents of customers who bought VCDs at CV. AL-Muntaha record Sragen Indonesia, by using accidental sampling method. It was analyzed using research instruments, the validity and the reliability, the hypothesis test used a path analysis, F test, t test, determination coefficient (R2) and linear test.

The research result showed that 1) tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, Assurance, and empathy had influence positive on marketing spiritualization, 2) tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, Assurance, and empathy influence positive on loyalty, 3)  F test showed a tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, Assurance, and empathy variable simultaneously had significant influence on marketing spiritualization and loyalty, 4) the coefficient determination of the first simultaneously was 90.8%, meaning customer loyalty explained tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, Assurance, empathy and marketing spiritualization while the remaining 9.2% was explained by other variables are involved in regression model such as promotion and product, 5) path analysis showed that direct effect of empathy had dominant influence on customer loyalty. Marketing spiritualization intervening variable was used in order to improve the loyalty for tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, Assurance, empathy variable, making it ineffective.

Keywords


quality of service, marketing spiritualization, customer loyalty.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arif,RN.(2010). Dasar-dasar Pemasaran Bank Syariah. Bandung: Penerbit Alpabela.

Anthony, R N. (2009). Management Control System. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Brata,A.A.(2003).Dasar-dasar Pelayanan Prima.Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.

Budiono.(2011).Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan dan Marketing Mix Terhadap Loyalitas dengan Kepuasan Pelanggan Sebagai Interrening. Tesis MM STIE AUB Surakarta.

Ghozali, I.(2005). Aplikasi Analisa Multi Variate dengan SPSS. Semarang Badan Penerbit UNDIP Semarang.

Kotler,P.(2008). Manajemen dan Strategi Pemasaran. (Terjemahan Joko Warsono). Jakarta: Erlangga.

Sujanto, M.(2008). Muhammad Business Ethics. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.

Suryani,T.(2008). Perilaku Konsumen Implikasi pada Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Tjiptono, F.(2000). Manajemen Jasa, Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi Offset.

Tjiptono,F. and Gregorius, C. (2005). Service, Quality & Satisfication. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Editorial Office:

Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,
S.N. 21, Plot No 24, Mirza Ghalib Road Malegaon Nasik,
Maharashtra India - 423203.
+919764558895 (whatsapp),
editor@scholarshub.net, www.scholarshub.net

Copyrights © 2010-2020 - ERM Publications, India     

This work is licensed under https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/